The ministries of this church are the life blood of this church. You will want to become involved where your spiritual needs can be fulfilled and where you can share what God has done in your life. Whether it is joining in community service or becoming part of the youth group we want for you to find a place to serve and a place to grow as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
Make sure you check out the ministry opportunities we have to offer!
Women's Ministries upholds women as they develop unique, God-given qualities. Our goal is to equip, empower and encourage women to effectively use their unique abilities to share Jesus' love with the world around them. We encourage continued spiritual growth through prayer, Bible study and redemptive outreach to change lives one heart at a time.
Anyone is welcome so come and bring a friend to our next activity; from the youngest princess to the wise elder
Emmanuel’s Women’s Ministries objectives are to:
● be a catalyst for spiritual growth to our sisters
● help our sisters to realize their God-given worth
● mentor our young women, teens, and girls
● guide our sisters to realize and use their talents and spiritual gifts for the glory of God in the home, church, and community
● listen to the needs and concerns of our sisters
● finally, lead as many as will to accept Christ as Lord and Savior
WOMEN'S MINISTRIES SIX CHALLENGE ISSUES
Women's Ministries Department identified critical issues that impact women worldwide which are the focus of their ministry. The six challenge issues are:
"The LORD your God in your midst, the Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."
WOMEN’S DEVOTIONAL BOOK
God—through a little verse in a short book written by a minor prophet—reveals a great, big love!